Monday, January 09, 2006

Leg Warmers!


They say they're coming back. I sure hope not cause I won't do it. I think I do want some moon boots though. I had some white ones with purple unicorns on them when I was little. They were sweet!

Deep thoughts from becs.

8 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

the BIG question of the day.. whose legs are these.. haha.

becs said...

Well, they're not mine. Don't really know. Got them off some site.

Becs

Unknown said...

when you say "they" are you referring to leg warmers? I have to confess... I got some leg warmers (and have worn them) about 18 months ago... :)

becs said...

Incert Leg Warmer in mouth! I just new that someone would have them. I'm sure they look wonderful on you Michelle. Watch, one day I will have them too and then eat my words!!!

Kathy said...

Ha ha Becks! I love the warmers...

Michelle does pull them off well, I can't see myself doing so though, you on the other hand yeah I could see that

becs said...

I hope Michelle's are nicer looking than the ones on my site because I'm not too fond of them. I might have to come see your leg warmers Michelle! J/K

Unknown said...

Bec,
I had them for a long time before I worked up the nerve to wear them... much to my relief some fashionable folk I knew started wearing them later that same season. Mine are definitely cuter than the ones on your site... and let me say, they are also functionable! They keep my legs warm when I have a skirt on in this crazy weather.

Lisa said...

Becca-
Remember those aweful white ones with the rainbow that Angela had? No wait I think that those were socks. : )
I had to wear leg warmers ALL the time as a kid during figure skating lessons. Way ahead of my time I guess.