Keeps us close
Nice...! You look good as an art Teacher. They draw well.And you, when are you going to teach your own to draw?? He he..!
Hi Bec. Give me a buzz when you have a chance. The kids stuff looks great. You have that "I sooo love this face" on. Love-Leese
pictures! yay! nice to see pictures... how about some of ron? :-)
rebecca, looks like fun! I hear you on the cereal addictions. I do the same thing with Golden Grahams & Captain Crunch... Why can't we get that addicted to salad???
Yup, had some more Cinnamon Toast Crunch this morning. Captain Crunch is also nice!
OKAY we need some more postings here!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice...! You look good as an art Teacher. They draw well.
And you, when are you going to teach your own to draw?? He he..!
Hi Bec. Give me a buzz when you have a chance.
The kids stuff looks great. You have that "I sooo love this face" on.
Love-
Leese
pictures! yay! nice to see pictures... how about some of ron? :-)
rebecca, looks like fun!
I hear you on the cereal addictions. I do the same thing with Golden Grahams & Captain Crunch... Why can't we get that addicted to salad???
Yup, had some more Cinnamon Toast Crunch this morning. Captain Crunch is also nice!
OKAY we need some more postings here!!!
Post a Comment