Thursday, June 29, 2006

He's doing awesome!

Our friend Dave is doing so great. I went and visited him yesterday in the hospital and they got him up and in a chair before we left. They won't tell you how old the person is that you get the heart from, but Dave's doctor was talking outside his door and they said that the heart is 17 years old. Crazy! It's really sad that a 17 year old died. Please keep praying for Dave. Thanks

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update - I've been praying. :)

becs said...

Thanks Michelle!

April said...

Be praying for Dave...hope all is still going well. I know the next few days after open heart surgery are the most crucial. So they prayers will continue :)

You should update more on your blog page...since I closed "my space" I can't see any new updates in the Saunoris homestead.

Have a great day and can't wait to see you on the 29th!!!!

Kathy said...

glad to hear things r going better!!

how r u?

ohh and is your sister pregnant? You sais she has been trying!