This is what Miranda's day looks like. She is very productive today, just like every other day.
This is Roy the pig! I bought him yesterday to put in the baby's room. I told Ron that he should name the pig. Well, he wouldn't, so Roy just came to me like an epiphany. Ron just laughs at me! Roy is a great edition to our family.
And this is our mess! Ron is not the cleanest person. He's remodeling our bathroom right now and my house is a royal mess!!!! But, I am very happy that he's doing it and trying to picture the end project done.
So far, he's torn everything out, put in a new tub, put up new drywall and electric, and started doing the new tile.
8 comments:
Roy-the-pig is too cute! Have you picked out what the nursery will look like for your baby??
Can Miranda come out and play? Then again, I hate to disturb her beauty sleep.
Roy is not a bad name for a Pig. It's much better than Wilbur, and look how far he went.
Hey Becs, I was hoping for a belly shot!! I haven't seen you since November now. Update soon with a picture. Or before I know it you will have had that baby and I will never have seen you pregnant!
Cute pig, by the way.
Hi Roy, welcome to the Saunoris family, hopefully you'll be the same maybe a little more productive than Miranda, and A LOT cleaner than Ron. I think you will like your new home and your room.
I wonder if Roy will be to Ron Jr. what Lucy is to Addy. I think the long ears are a must for attachment stuffed animals. It gives their little hands something to hold onto.
Oh, Roy is sooo cute!
It will be fun seeing little Ron and little Bipin running around! They will be virtually identical in age. Though I'm suspecting one them is going to be a little more fair than the other... ;-)
You gotta go check out my latest entry - i think it's my best yet! Besides - i haven't written in a while!
Post a Comment