Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jaymin 3 months!

So, Jaymin is 3 months now. He loves this baby einstein jumping thing. He thinks he's such a hotshot because he can stand in it and even bounce around a little. Even today, when he's not feeling so good, he is still bouncing his feet up and down. I think him and I caught some kind of a cold. My sister Angela and her family are coming this weekend. I am so excited to see her boys and have them see Jaymin. They saw him right when he was born and then had to go back home.





Here is the happy boy. He is getting so big now. I think he is around 14 to 15 pounds now. Lots of people are saying that he is looking more and more like Ron.
























So, these are Jaymin's converse that I was waiting for him to fit his little feet into. But, by the time his feet fit into them, his ancles were too fat and they just look bad on his feet. I took pictures though, so I could remember.





4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

We still need to get your videos up and going. Have you had any luck?

And Jaymin is looking so cute!! You need to post more often!

candi said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to see him in person. Make sure you guys are at the combined church celebration thing on the 21st of October!

Kathy said...

Ag what a sweetie. I see both you and Ron in him..interesting to see who's personality he has. I can not believe we have not met him yet...so not fair. Got to remedy that ASAP!!!

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Last month I thought he looked really like Ron, now even more so! The Converse shoes are cute, so sad they didn't fit! I already have about 10 pairs of shoes for my unborn child and who knows if they'll fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!