Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Holidays

Well, a great friend of mine told me that I needed to update my blog. I know it's been a while. It's crazy how busy life gets and I only have one child at the moment. So, we had a fun Halloween this year and here is a picture of Jaymin in his costume. It's much more fun when you have a kid to dress up. My mother-in-law got Jaymin this puppy dog costume.




We had a nice Thanksgiving with Ron's Family. Then, we went to Florida the day after Thanksgiving to just get away for a little bit. That was kinda a last minute thing because we are going back down there for Christmas. So, we leave again in about 9 days. But this time, my younger sister and her family are coming down too. These are some recent pictures of Jaymin and Lily. Jaymin also got his first picture with Santa. We are excited for Christmas to come. Have a great Christmas everyone!


9 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

The Santa picture is really cute! It's nice to see Jaymin sitting still and smiling, instead of screaming and throwing a fit. I'm sure Santa sees a lot of that!

Anonymous said...

Those snowman suits are SUPER cute! That would make a good Christmas card. Cute pictures! He is getting so big.
:>Michelle T

Anonymous said...

My favorite: puppy & baby. We miss Miranda sometimes. We will have to come out and visit again sometime. Perhaps if/when we move in 2008 Miranda can come visit. Jaymin is welcome anytime now. No need to wait for him.

If we don't get to see you beforehand, Merry Christmas!

-Scott J.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

I LOVE the pic of them in the snowman suits! Too sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...I love the one with Jaymin and Lily dressed up as a snowman/snowwoman...too cute!!

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

Where did ou get those suits, too cute! have a great sunny christmas! As for me, I'll stick with snow! PS ARe we gonna hang out Dec 30? Tailgate maybe!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

bec: Jaymin is too cute!! Especially love him and lily in the snowman suits....he is going to hate that picture when he is a teen ( : I hope you and Ron are doing well and enjoying the christmas season!!!
mike and i are flying home with chloe, for christmas! we are very excited!
have a great time in FL!

love ya
Beth.

Lisa said...

too cute. When do you guys get back? MISS YOU!

Lisa said...

too cute. When do you guys get back? MISS YOU!