Monday, March 10, 2008

Something to Remember


So, my sweet boy had a bath this morning after keeping me up all night. I think he might be finally getting a tooth. After his bath, he was standing by the tub in all his glory. I turned around to comb my hair out, then to my great surprise, found about 4 huge clumps of poop on the floor. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. When I came back down to reality, I plopped him back into the tub because at that point he had bent down and started to put his hands in it. I know, GROSS!!! Well, Ron got a very good laugh out of it when I told him on the phone. So, instead of having his first poop in the tub, it was right outside. And now, thank God he is sleeping. I don't think we are going to do anything today but sleep.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad to say we've been there... but the poop is always IN the tub. JM is so bad that he will poop in the tub so both kids (not to mention all the bath toys) are contaminated... and then he'll do it over and over! So, we'll take the kids out, clean out the tub and then put them back in to wash them off and he'll do it AGAIN! One week I think he did it four times.

So... I hope you're not in for the same!!

Bipin Sen said...

My question for Michelle would be - what are you feeding your kids?!!

That's a funny story - though not one I'd want to experience first-hand!

Anonymous said...

I too haven't had the luxury of my child pooping outside the tub. That would be a much easier clean up than in the tub. Especially when the poop isn't solid. I'm sure you have a great mental picture of that one....YUCK!!!! So be happy that the first poop outside of the diaper was outside of the tub. Inside the tub is a much harder clean up.

You would have won the yuckiest poop story if he would have played with it. Now that would have been a story to remember!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's what babies doo-doo. hahhaa I think the warm water relaxes them. Carter stuck his hand in the back of his diaper 2 times last week. That was fun too. Yeah for Motherhood!!
:>Michelle T
ps. How is the dog doing with all of this baby stuff? Is she upset that she no longer is the topic of your blog?:)

becs said...

Yes, Miranda (the dog) does cry sometimes for attention. She also has found that it's a good idea to stay by Jaymin's high chair when he's eating. So, I guess there are some perks.