Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Back Again







Well, so far it has been an interesting week. I came back from Florida late Monday night and then on Tuesday, started to teach a craft class for 2 5th grade girls and a drawing class for 6 other kids. I thought that I was going to be so nervous, but it turned out pretty good. They haven't figured out yet that I'm just a big nerd. No, but it was pretty fun. Here's a picture of our first craft. Here's some other shoots from my trip. I don't know what Melissa and I were doing in that picture. We were all freezing! Peace out

P.S. it's kinda late right now and I'm listening to the dog snore to the right of me and Ron snoring to the left =)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome Bec! Glad to hear things went well last night. I KNEW you would do GREAT!

Bipin Sen said...

hey rebecca! nice to see you have a blog! we haven't seen you guys in forever! i still remember the christmas party we had by you guys. it was fun! say hi to ron, and we hope to see you soon.

don't you just wanna jump in and join in all your other friends having babies? ;-)

bipin

Kathy said...

Hey Becks...what a nice surprise to see you have a blog too, we have all been sucked in. David and I have one each. Mine is for the kids, yes there are 2, Connor and a baby girl on the way. Blogging is a cool way to stay in touch...! CONGRATS on the job!