Monday, December 19, 2005
It's been way too long!
Well, I haven't had the internet at home for a while. So, today I'm at work on lunch right now. So, life has been crazy! Getting ready for Christmas. I decided that I hate going to Orland Mall and I don't think I ever want to go again. Ron will be happy about that. I can't get him to go shopping with me anyway. I usually have to trick him into going with me and then ever so, I can only make it through about one store and he's done. That's fine though. Gift giving is so over rated now anyways. Why can't it be like when we were little and everybody was happy with whatever they got! Well, gotta go for now. Becs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
okay for some reason we can't view your post...????
hang in there bec. Two words: Online Shopping. : )
see you on Sunday.
it's ok. i'll be happy with whatever little thing you get for me! hehe...
just kidding.
growing up, we didn't get *any* gifts for christmas. we were supposed to be happy just because it was christmas.
joy to the world...
b.
Post a Comment