Friday, October 27, 2006

Poor Miranda







Yesterday she had to get a tumor removed from her hip. She looks like she went through a war. It kinda looks like half of her butt is shaved. I think she is recovering pretty good. So, today I've been home keeping an eye on her. And, I've also been pretty lazy, but I did manage to get some cleaning done. I'd rather sleep though.

Here are some pictures from the last time I went to Florida about a month ago of the family.

4 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Oh, poor doggy.
How have you been? How far along are you? Any morning sickness?
Can't wait to see you guys agan.

Kathy said...

Aunty Becky!!!!

Poor thing Miranda...we miss those big lazy cheeks and happy eyes.

How are you doing Becks?

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hi there! I havent seen you for a while, but I heard your news!! :) Congrats!!! How are you feeling and when are you due?
Funny, when I started reading this post, I didnt know who Miranda was, and seeing you with your nephews, I was thinking it was your sister... then when I got to the part about the butt shaving... well, it was kinda funny! I did quickly figure out it was your dog, though. ;-)

candi said...

Hey Give us an update on the pregnancy when you get a chance. Those of us who don't get to see you would love to know how you are getting along.