Thursday, November 30, 2006

Miranda and Thanksgiving

This is what Miranda is doing today! What a lazy dog!





These are some pictures from Thanksgiving. We went to Florida to see my parents and family. It was good. The weather was kinda cold for the first 3 days, but then it warmed up by Thanksgiving. I have been feeling pretty crapy, but am making it. I'm 13 weeks along. We are very excited to find out what the baby will be. We won't know for awhile.




This is my new nephew Hayden with my mom and sister Melissa on Thanksgiving.






These are some beach pictures.

9 comments:

Julie B said...

You have quite the baby belly already!
I will keep you in my prayers and hope that you will be feeling better.

Bipin Sen said...

wow. julie's right.. you're showing quite a bit.. but it's all good - part of the process! everyone gets there eventually... :-)

becs said...

I think it must be the angle of that picture because I don't think I'm showing that much in person. You guys will have to see on Sunday. Or maybe I ate a lot that day.

Mrs. Smith said...

Ohh, you look sooo cute! Keep the belly pictures coming!
Hope to see you on Sun.

Kathy said...

I hope you feel better!!! You guys (your sister included) look great, how is she feeling?

We can not wait to meet the little Saunoris soon.

We want more belly shots!

April said...

I agree with the belly shot. You are going to be adorable pregnant. Hope that you are feeling better!!

candi said...

OK I am an idiot!!! When I read the post about poor miranda, I started praying for your friend Miranda!! So for the past month and a half I have been praying for your "friend" and her family!!!! I did not realize that it was your DOG!!!! Well she has been well covered in prayer:)

candi said...

PS love the belly!!!

candi said...

The butt shaving part should have clued me in, but I some how missed that!! Had that actually been a person and you blogged about her shaved butt, now that would be CRAZY!! Guess I pay the price for skimming!!