
So, yesterday Ron and I went to a friends wedding. Here is a picture of my sister Melissa and me. We both get really swollen feet and bodies. She was a bridesmaid in the wedding. Her baby bump is so cute. I was so funny though because 3 of the 5 bridesmaids were as pregnant as Melissa is. They were one after the other walking down the isle and the church was all laughing by the time the third one came down. It was cute because they had stools for them to sit on up on the stage. It was a good time though besides the waitress dumping a bowl of soup down Ron's back at the reception. He's trying to get a free round of golf out of it though because it was at a country club with a golf course.
7 comments:
Hmmm.. why does it not surprise me that Ron's trying to get something for his pain and suffering? ;-)
I still find it cute that both sisters are pregnant at the same time. Your poor mom will have her hands full!
You two look so cute!! I have stood up in 5 weddings in my life and have either been pregnant or had just given birth within weeks of the ceremony every time. Surprisingly no weddings this time(that I was in).
You ended up finding a great outfit. Where did you get it from? I love the pants!
Melissa looks adorable & the color of the dresses are great. I can't imagine seeing 3 really pregnant girls all standing up in a wedding. Too funny...what a moment to remember for Shea.
Did Ron get the free golf? He is always trying to manipulate the system for his advantage.
those pics are too cute and I can just imagine all the pregnant bridesmaids walking down! yes, I was one of the ones who made Candi stand up in my wedding within weeks of giving birth to Jacob. what's for sure is I'll never forget how old he is!
was he truly injured? has he had back pain or skin irritation requiring a doctor's visit? I smell litigation potential, which should easily equate to a few rounds of golf...hehehe
-Scott J.
I'm not encouraging any abuse of the system. I just appreciate Ron's native talent for maximizing the value of such opportunities.
-Scott J.
Post a Comment